Dear all,
I am very much looking forward to seeing you all in Berlin on September 1 st; Thanks Anne for all your work in coordinating this.
HIA-France belongs to a multinational network of non-profit organizations who focus on Human rights and minority rights education in a historical, comparative and action-oriented perspective. As well as running activities for various target groups (grassroots, academic, professional, etc.), our activity consists in running summer programs in parntership with other HIA organizations for students who show a particular interest in this field, and in contributing to maintaining an active, multigenerational and multidisciplinary network of social innovators in the field of human rights and minority rights across the world.
I'll be joining you with Martine Alonso Marquis, Vice President of the French Senior Fellow Network - the French branch of the 800-wide network of those who have participated in an HIA program since the first editions in Denmark and The Netherlands 10 years ago. We have been working on how to better use technology to improve targeted communication and collaboration throughout the network this past year, so I very much look forward to hearing from your experiences as we move forward in this Learning Partnership.
Until then, I wish you all a very happy summer!
Warm wishes,
Tara Dickman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment